A discussion of the Total Rewards components and how to strategize around / maximize the impacts of benefits in Total Rewards programs.
• Brennan Rittenhouse is a Managing Director with A&M Taxand, LLC in Denver, Colorado, specializing in compensation and benefits planning and consulting.
• He brings an expertise in all areas of Senior Leadership, independent director, and broad-based compensation consulting. Some of the areas in which he has significant experience include compensation benchmarking, designing and implementing both short- and long-term incentive plans, creating salary structures, completing pay equity analyses, and transaction related due diligence and integrations.
• Mr. Rittenhouse has worked closely with Internal Revenue Code Section 409A, consulted on various aspects of 401(k) plans, and performed compliance reviews of both qualified and nonqualified retirement plans, and health and welfare plans.
• He is also a subject matter expert in all areas of equity plan design, implementation, and administration, including cost modeling, systems implementation, accounting, reporting, and tax.
• Prior to joining A&M, Mr. Rittenhouse was a Managing Director with Compensation & Benefit Solutions, a leading provider of compensation and benefit services based out of Denver. Previously, he served as the Head of Compensation for Vista Outdoor, a public company outside of Salt Lake City, UT, where he oversaw the entire compensation function, including coordinating several M&A transactions, designing a compensation structure for approximately 50 unique consumer brands, and managing the equity administration department. He also previously worked in the federal tax group at the accounting firm Grant Thornton, LP.
• Mr. Rittenhouse is also an Adjunct Professor at the University of Denver’s College of Law Graduate Tax Program, teaching a course on nonqualified deferred compensation.
• Mr. Rittenhouse earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida, his law degree from Florida State University College of Law, and his LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Denver.
• Emily Milligan is a Director with the Compensation & Benefits practice at Alvarez & Marsal Taxand in Denver.
• She consults on a wide range of qualified retirement plan projects including compliance reviews, financial statement audits, and corrections calculations. Emily specializes in complex nondiscrimination testing issues such as controlled group coverage testing.
• Emily assists with compensation-related issues such as gender pay analyses and complicated tax-related calculations. She also applies her background in statics to data analysis projects such as plan design models and forecasts. She is an expert in working with client data and performing calculations.
• Prior to joining A&M, Emily was an Associate with Compensation & Benefit Solutions in Denver, Colorado.
• Emily earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematical and computer sciences, concentrated in statistics, and her master’s degree in applied mathematics and statistics from Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado.
September 22, 2022
11:30 a.m. Lunch Served
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Presentation
Maggiano’s Little Italy
7401 S. Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112
$35 ISCEBS CO Chapter Members
Click here to register